CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 years in Pain - help ?=(

Views: 5,597
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,054,215

Re: 3 years in Pain - help ?=(

Thank you both for your extremely detailed and helpful responses ... I just cant believe this ... I was healthy and active but after a year of getting my hepitatis shot ... i developed lower abdominal pain tight bladder neck and bad breath and fluids in abdominal and Cold hands and feet( which my herbal doc says its because you have bowel problems and are not going 2 -3 times a day as you used to go so its putting pressure on your bladder therefore you have a tight bladder neck) also My herbal doc cut my back open with a small knife and took out some blood and he saw small creatures which i saw as well , so i dunno

So if i do these cleanses will i be healthy again ? the fiberzone and a heavy metal cleanse ? Its also weird since everyone in my school had the shot and no one got sick from it except me =SS .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)