CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Answer for Ailsa

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
AilsaRose Views: 1,838
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,054,091

Re: Answer for Ailsa

Hey mackensie,

I've always suspected that I have candida because of some of the symptoms that I've had; extreme addition to sweets and carbs for one.

Since I've finished my first round of humaworm I've not felt the need to find something sweet or eat as many carbs.

It is good to read that your pain and tenderness at the pressure points have gone after your humaworm cleanses and antifungals. To think that I could be able to lessen the pain that I am in is very heartening!

I believe that I am heading down the right path to getting better and believe that next October I will be much better than I was this October and last October when I was hospitalized with pancreatitis. I was told that it would take a long time to get over it but I never dreamed that a year later I would still be having problems. I found curezone this past summer and started on my road to getting better.

It will just take some time...

~~Ailsa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)