CureZone   Log On   Join
can someone help with the candida question

Roooth Views: 1,099
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,053,175

can someone help with the candida question

Heya Waterbaby,

About the MC, someone here recently posted a link to the short online book that explains it. In short, it is a fasting cleanse. During the day you drink homemade lemonade with maple syrup for nutrition/energy, lemon for cleansing and cayenne for the deep cleansing. At night you take a lax tea (important to keep thing moving after your digestion shuts down from the fast), and in the morning you take a Salt Water Flush which will flush from your bowels all the junk that the cayenne cleanse the previous day. At the end, you break the fast over several days carefully starting with orange juice. There is no food during the MC. You can go from 10-40 days safely, according to the book. Make sure you read about healing crisis and detox effects before you start so you have an idea what to expect - and it is good to start by cutting out coffee early b/c from what I hear, the headaches are bad if you're a coffee drinker.

I haven't done reading on Candida, and I know it has some relation to Sugar & yeast overgrowth, so I really don't know what the recommendation is for Candida & Master-Cleanse which includes lots of maple syrup. There is a Candida Forum and you could ask them specifically. Also, if you're looking to clean up your health in general, this is a link to the suggested method:

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/

They suggest, along with improved diet of course, that a parasite cleanse go first. I stumbled across curezone b/c I started the MC, so I'm only just started reading about parasites, but there have been several mentions of parasites clearing up or helping a lot with candida. So in terms of general overall cleansing and candida specifically, you may want to start there. I ordered humaworm which I will use to do my first (full) parasite cleanse in January. There is a parasite forum and a humaworm forum (with the seller of humaworm as moderator).

Note: if you're new to curezone overall, on the top of each of these forums is a red R that you can use to cut to the chase and get a better idea about the subject - it's all Recommended Messages. Some forums also have a FAQ link. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.439 sec, (2)