CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice on helping removal go smooth

bad_daugher_in_law Views: 1,360
Published: 15 years ago

Advice on helping removal go smooth

I am getting the IUD removed next Friday, 12/7/07. I want everything to go as well as possible. I've seen some things about Niacin and Vitamin C to prep for removal. Can anyone provide details or any other suggestions?

I am open to taking some supplements or drinking teas but some of the things I found on a Google search are a "little out there". No offense meant to anyone, I'm just feeling very cautious about what I put in my body.

Also looking for suggestions on post-removal. Here are some things that I've found and plan to implement:

Milk thistle - I already have some tea with this and will drink a bunch.

Eat Celery - I'll be like a Wonderpet! (those of you with small children will get that :D)

lemon/hot water/honey - I also have a honey/lemon ginseng green tea that I will also drink.

St. John's Wort - I've been thinking about getting this anyway since I was told I am very depressed.

Red Raspberry Leaf Tea - anyone know of any brands that are easly found?

Apple Cider Vinegar (2 TBSP 3x Day)

healthy Diet with lots of water, veggies and esp fruits
- I'm going to hit this hard, starting today.

Continue with Multi-Vitamin and Fish Oil tabs that I've been taking.

I figure none of the above can hurt and if it does help, even only at a placebo-like level, it's worth it.

I guess I will also need to pick up some Tampons and Pads as I had given mine away. LOL!!!!

Thanks in advance for all advice and suggestions!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

7.500 sec, (1)