CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: citric acid and vinegar are alkaline

ldsfireguy Views: 3,572
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,052,484

Re: citric acid and vinegar are alkaline

Tig,

I might be wrong here ... but I think that ACV, citric acid and lemon and lime juice are actually acidic. If you pour any of them into a glass and measure them, they should read varying degrees of acidic on the scale.

They ARE very alkalizing in the body, after they are absorbed. I know this may seem a little picky, but it can be important.

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does need an acid to activate it, and all those things work ... and they are alkalizing once they are absorbed by the body.

There has always been some controversy over whether ACV is really alkalizing, etc... but I think that if it works well for people, and they feel better, then it probably is. If I had very fragile health, or were facing a very aggressive condition, then I myself would choose not to use any ACV to avoid the controversy altogether, but that's me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)