CureZone   Log On   Join
Bye Bemmer!

mackenzie1 Views: 1,855
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,697

Bye Bemmer!

Funny, but it was about a year ago when I first started following this forum that you said that you were going to leave for awhile. I remember feeling very disappointed, because I had found your advice to be so helpful! (Thank goodness for the archives!) And now, a year later, all healed, you are off to enjoy the rest of your life! How wonderful!

I feel like you do, too. Now that I'm healed (thanks to the advice of so many here over the past year), I think it's time for me to move on, too. So, I want to thank Stanna (especially Stanna), Onthejourney (who is well now and has moved on, too), Sans Sucre, Jhan, Patticake, Deb 46, Remi96, Tyler Durden, and all of the others who I've chatted with over the past year. You've all been such company through this very trying ordeal.

The best advice that I can leave with everone is:

1. Take care of your liver during die-off with a liver support supplement with milk thistle in it;

2. Do a parasite cleanse. Humaworm cured me, and it has helped so many others here. That would not have happened had it not been that parasites are the probable underlying cause of candida for many of us;

3. Watch out for spammers on this board. You can spot them by how they repeatedly push one product over another company's, push their protocol over all others, or want you to go to links where you can buy e-books offering "cures" for candida. These people want your money, they don't care whether you get cured.

4. Use the archives! I learned so much by going to the bottom of the page and opening up past conversations between others who had passed through this forum months, or even years ago. Some of the best advice on candida can be found in the archives.

Good luck, best wishes, and healing to everyone!

Mackenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)