CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: distilled water

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
equilibrium Views: 1,075
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,052,025

Re: distilled water

Are you in the UK? When I was in England I found it hard to get some of the supplies too. Maybe this will help.

The reason you use distilled water is that it has no minerals in it which means it can take up more of the calcium. In the supermarket look for pure drinking water with no minerals or salts. You can usually buy it in 5 litre containers which I use instead of a gallon [it is close enough I think]. If you can't find that just look for water with the lowest mineral content, some filtered water can have low levels. You can compromise until you hunt down a better option. Like if you stick with the protocol you could buy a distiller and make your own. Sometimes you can get them fairly cheap on ebay.

As for peroxide, whilst I was in England most chemists stopped selling it, or they would only sell one bottle at a time [potential bomb making, I guess]. I used to run around to all the different chemists in the town and buy as much as they would let me.

Nicole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)