CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shroom - What about Mycoplasm?

DudewithIBS Views: 1,977
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,480

Re: Shroom - What about Mycoplasm?

My IBS is still there, though now it is slowly fading since I started a REAL and conscious anti-yeast diet, which is kind of a trial and error thing, but by feeling a lot better on that diet I presume my problems are related to some infection.

It has been a PAINFULL and LONG process for me. Doctors, test, trial and error, you know it. But there were some pointers like: fiber like psylium and flaxseed always gave me a lot of pain, my weight went down a lot instead of up, and I can actually eat many spices like cheyenne pepper. All of those are supposed to be a NO for IBS. Even chocolate I could eat with no problem.

So my conclusion after 15 or so books, taking to 3 naturopaths and internet research is that yes, it is most likely an infection related problem.

Now I'm taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement which has been amazing so far, but the die-off is terrible. I mean, I feel sick all over while increasing the dosage, but my bowels are calm, not hurting and not gurgling after meals.

Did you try the Candida diet? I guess you had.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)