Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
charkee Views: 9,701
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,050,628

Re: Studies confirming Beck protocol?

People mistakingly think that we live in a free country. (USA) Our medical, pharm establishments are a form of fascist dictatorship. I was very surprised to learn that Communist China and the old USSR enjoyed greater freedom when it came to health care choices.

This problem includes most of Europe too. Dr. Ryke Hamer discovered a very strong correlation between cancer and many other chronic diseases with emotional shock. He was defrocked, and later falsely imprisoned.

So look at it this way, we that are searching for truth are the revolutionaries, the partisans and underground, we threaten the established (NAZI) medical industry's lucrative income. They have the power and enforcers to maintain their hegemony.

One of their favorite tactics is to get false witnesses to testify against an out of line practitioner, charging them with sexual misconduct including child molestation. Even if found innocent a practitioner is left bankrupt and ruined. I personally know 2 practitioners that this has happened to.

So you still think these criminals are interested in publishing truth? Forget it. Thank goodness we have the net and forums like this where we can still exchange experiences.

As for maintaining case studies or testimonials I recommend that all practitioners keep 3 sets of copies. One set in the office, one set at home and one set at a friend or relative's house. I would not trust data storage on the net as these could "easly" be lost.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)