CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Malfunctioning Gallbladder

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 3,017
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,059

Re: Malfunctioning Gallbladder

Gosh, thank you so much for the encouragement.
I'm a former Project Manager and am treating this like a Project! (laughing)
Being able to run parallel tasks ( Liver Flushes with parasite treatment in between) makes me feel very efficient, particularly with a 3.5 year old and my work.

I'll certainly be doing many more flushes and now am not gagging over the olive oil and grapefruit, though the epson salt pills I make are getting stuck in my throat a lot now and often make be feel a little nauseas. Diet DP gets them down when water won't, though I hate adding it to the mix - it just seems wrong.

My problem now is my impatience. Also wanting to try everything I read as far as cures for various problems, as soon as possible. I want to run out to the health food store and buy every herb, etc I see on here. I find it difficult to wait 2 weeks to do another flush and think I have had fewer stones in this 4th time possibly because it was only a week since #3. The lady at the health food store snidely told me that she has many clients who get 250+ stones out in one flush using HER version of the apple juice flush. Makes me feel inadequate somehow. (laughing)

I've read a lot of your posts and think you are one of the most helpful people I've noticed. I can't help but wonder what you do for a living (I sell real estate now and it's slow this time of year so I get to stay home and read crap -pun intended- on the internet.) You seem to have a lot of time to help people here - great for us!

Thank you again!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)