CureZone   Log On   Join
Sounds like me

bearcat Views: 4,442
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 105,045

Sounds like me

I have to echo everyone else here and say, yeah, this is what it's like.

What was so strange for me in the beginning, and I bet a lot of other people feel the same way, was getting into mercury detox for physical reasons, and then seeing all the ways that mercury messed with your mental processes.

I noticed my biggest change from taking ALA in the first couple of weeks. It was a lot of subtle stuff regarding my confidence and ability to initiate conversations and the like. I'm more outgoing with strangers, though I can still feel a little awkward in talking with groups. I've been going about 6 weeks now, and haven't noticed as big a change since the beginning, but I'm expecting lots of improvements and plateaus.

I figure that I'm going to be doing this for 3 years. That's a lot of time, but I think it's realistic in my case to get all of the mercury out. And it puts small improvements in the beginning in perspective. I can't expect my body temperature to jump to normal in one month, or become the life of social gatherings in a few weeks.

What would REALLY interest me is some type of effort to see what generally improves first from detoxification of mercury via this protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)