CureZone   Log On   Join
Balance

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
cass.gr Views: 1,034
Published: 14 years ago

Balance

Well,

Itís been a long time since Iíve been around and my, have there been some changes! ML Ė I saw the re post regarding ketones while reading through what Iíve missed. Iím glad to see I added something useful and I thought Iíd let everyone know that all the CH Iíve been drinking hasnít killed me yet! (Nor has it turned me into a rock!)

It appears that we have a few new ďregularsĒ posting a lot and that is good, however, Iím a little disappointed to see whoís not posting anymoreÖ and even more so as to why. In any case, I trust you have plans in progress to get a new website up and running?

So, perhaps you all are curious as to how my progress has been? Itís been about a year or so since Iíve been around so let me do my bestÖ

The downfall happened right as my roommate went into DKA the last time. Life got busy and I fell into old habits. Needless to say, symptoms started to come back one by one until I forgot ever feeling better in the first place. Before I knew it, my morning drink turned into sugar laced coffee instead of the BSM drink.

Summer came and as usual, I felt better so getting back on track took a back seat to everything else. Long story short, enter winter, enter pain and suffering.

Also, over the summer my periodontal disease escalated to the point that I no longer see any way to save my four front teeth. Instead of changing my ways, I went into an acidic pity party for myself only making the problem worse.

I can say that the best ďtestimonialĒ is feeling the effects of change and then take them away. I have no justification as to why I let myself slide away so far. Perhaps in my acidic state, my brain was not functionally correctly?

I hope to have corrected that bad decision for good. I hope to have a whole slew of new success stories for the near future and I hope to catch up on all the posts Iíve missed.

In conclusion I never forgot the basics of what I was taught here and no one can ever convince me that the info is wrong. Yes, many have tried but this is not something I just read, this is something that worked! At least, until I quit putting forth effortÖ

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (2)