CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: antibiotics damage

ieatworld Views: 2,365
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,049,795

Re: antibiotics damage

i have no idea what kind of food poisoning it was. nor do i know the Antibiotics i took. i was 14 (nearly 17 now) when it happened and didn't realize how bad it was until it started to progressively get worse.

i remember eating breakfast, running after the bus to go to school, then getting sick midway to school and went home and got diarrhea for a week straight. the chinese herbs i usually took to alleviate diarrhea did nothing for me so i went to the doctor for Antibiotics and after that my digestive system got really really messed up.

my body was a mess to begin with though because i got food poisoned 4-5 times by the time i was 14, each time lasting to almost a week. as well as several other infections not related to digestive system.

is damage permanent?

i just started taking in kefir about 2 cups... and pure oregano oil. everything i try works well the first week, but after that fails to give a well formed BM. i will try Liver Flushing again and hopefully it will not be as painful. as hard as i try to make my diet "perfect", it's hard. culture, financial means, and eating disorder.

i've had some blood tests and it everything is fine i guess, but i did a SCIO test before and it said my small intestine, liver, kidneys, heart, lungs, and just about many other organs/functions weren't doing so well.

there were so many listed there so i have no idea if i trust it, but to many degrees it was fairly accurate since i've had problems with my kidneys and lungs between the ages of 6-10 and another doctor told me my liver/gallbladder wasn't good. and it listed my testosterone levels to be high, which is true as well. i don't know, i'm much too young to have that many things wrong, or so i'd like to think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)