CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New and Old Tinnitus Sufferer with a question about T gone

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
briandw Views: 5,562
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 985,999

Re: New and Old Tinnitus Sufferer with a question about T gone

Hi there,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you re: my friend who cured himself of T. Actually, I have tried to get specific information from him, but I don't think it was any one thing that cured him. He did recommend the serrapetase for inflammation. I believe that for a while, he gave up coffee. But really, I think what helped him most was a 100% positive attitude. He has almost a militant attitude about negative thinking. He simply has zero tolerance for it in his life. And it seems to have paid off in good health and general success. He does a lot nutritionally, but I am not up on it as he has been unbelievably busy for quite a while. When he finally gets out from under his work load, I intend to visit and plumb his brain. I can tell you he is into everything: SCENAR, Rife, hell, he even build his own scalar generators. He's also into some very far out energy therapy which is truly cutting edge. He even has figured out ways on suffusing his audio masters with various healing energies. I've been around this stuff, but I can't say I understand what he's up to.

So, in short, I really don't know how he did it. For one thing, this was a number of years ago, so he was quite a bit younger. I do believe that the younger you are, the better chance you have of 'healing' noise induced T. Its very mysterious, as I was able to heal this condition myself about eleven years ago, but I couldn't tell you how I did it! Mostly it just seemed to slowly go away over a period of roughly two years. I wish I could tell you I found a magic bullet, but there was nothing special that I did for it. I just got lucky.

I'm around a year into this round and instead of improving, my condition has taken a turn for the worse over the past few months. I don't know of anything I did to make it worse. Maybe its age related, or sinus, which I have noticed exacerbates the problem. It is truly daunting to think I may have to live with this for the rest of my frigging life! But I am ever the optimist and having lived with another chronic health problem for many years now (focal dystonia in my right hand,), I still believe I can get better! I guess I'm just built that way.

I hope you will see some spontaneous healing. Meanwhile, protect your ears and stay away from loud music. Of course, always carry hearing protection and use it when you must. That's what I try to do. I wish you luck.

I am currently taking the gingko, extra B12, serrapetase, vinpocetine and a lot of general vitamin supplements. I juice and try to keep my intake of acid forming foods to a minimum. I could probably do better in that area. I'll let you know if I hit on anything. I am going to try the SCENAR treatment Zephilyod recommended, if I can get the details from him.

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)