CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative to root canal?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Anastacia Views: 4,947
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,049,255

Re: Alternative to root canal?

Well goodness, this, like anything else, has so many twists and turns, that every answer brings forth another question.

My son had a horrible accident, broke both sides of his jaw, one side pierced the ear as it broke, chipped both front teeth, got a gash under his chin that exposed bone and had 20 stitches on the outside and 5 on the inside, and a concussion with chances of brain damage. His mouth was wired shut for over a month and soooo much more. God is so good and his recovery was awesome despite the doctors reports sometimes.

When it came time to finally deal with the two front teeth we had been through soooo much it never occurred to me to question a root canal. Honestly we have been blessed with healthy teeth and never dealt with dentist work.

So...yes, reading this scares me, but I refuse to let fear dictate my actions. My son also has PC, which despite doctors saying he needed surgery, God led us to a wonderful man who used alternative therapy and surgery was avoided.Oil pulling is not the first "weird" thing I have tried, lol. There are sooo many wonderful alternatives out there, it's up to us to find them. So I will continue to educate myself and do what I can but I can not and will not live in fear and will give this over to God also.

In the meantime, it never hurts to take precautions and hopefully I will someday get him to oil pull.

Oh, I was so uneducated about rootcanals I did not question the proceedure, so I have no idea what he filled them with...it looked like grey posts. :( sadly.

Thank you for the link Molly!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)