CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well alrighty...
 
kebod Views: 5,067
Published: 13 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,049,493

Re: Well alrighty...


I may be facing the decision in the future to bridge or not to bridge. The down-side is having two good teeth on either side ground down to little points. One has an Amalgam filling. I don't feel good about posts in bone as an alternative -- I don't want to compromise the bone, but I also don't want to lose two good teeth and have an Amalgam filling removed, possibly leaving mercury residues.
I still have a baby tooth with almost no root left. If it can hang in there for me, I won't have to make this decision.

kebod
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)