CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thank you shroom

DudewithIBS Views: 3,753
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,049,342

Re: thank you shroom

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with the majority.

The way and most of all the intensity with which you keep writing your posts makes me feel you are selling something. And moreover you contradicted one of my posts about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , which is really working for me, and never added any positive comment.

I searched your profile, and it looks you once had an issue. If you're cures, I'm happy for you.

But, sorry again, it REALLY looks that someone is paying you to put this posts. I'm gonna look for an article I once read about the ways of spammers (phrases, target audience, etc).

If I'm wrong sorry, but I'm a big boy now and something inside me tells me you're not 100% honest with others.

For instance, I have IBS and I TOOK sangre de drago for 3 months and it DIDN'T HELP ME. Telling IBS sufferers about getting CURED with it is cruel if you're don't tell them about the real odds, and the you mention "Amazon Herbs", hmmm ...

I rest my case here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)