CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quetion for Mackenzie

indianajones Views: 1,658
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,048,595

Re: Quetion for Mackenzie

Hi Mackenzie,
I am so happy for you to finally be healed! Your excitement is contagious and has overridden any apprehension I was having about the die off with the Humaworm. My situation is very similar to yours Diflucan nystatin diflucan nystatin, oregano, GSE, garlic, etc and as you said all did help me to improve and I too am very grateful for where I am today as compared to where I was. I feel about 70% better. But the minute I go off my diet (and there are a lot of those minutes) then I start feeling bad again, taking me back down to probably to 40%-50% better. I have been afraid to let it slip below that point, I never want to be as sick as I was, I felt like I could die any day back then, so I go back on the diet and try to get through it.
Regarding the parasites, I agree, I know they are there because I have seen them at different times, but I wanted to not think about them, I hate the idea that I have monsters living in me.
But now I want to get through this round of Humaworm and maybe try another round in 90 days, I read some old posts that said that that is an option. You got me excited Ö.I forget at times that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that people do heal and get better. I cannot tell you how much it helps to have your post to remind me that I can and will get better. Thank you for your post and I will keep you posted on my success.
Happy Holiday Too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)