CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anybody know

mackenzie1 Views: 2,794
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,982

Re: Does anybody know

It's hard to say if the spotting is being caused by die-off, but that didn't happen to me, maybe because I'm in menopause now. But spotting can occur between periods for any number of reasons, and I've read that it's usually not anything to be particularly concerned about. My die-off was atrocious, though. I had flu like symptoms for weeks, and I don't mean mild either. I remember sitting at my mother's dining room table last Christmas feeling like I was having an out-of-body experience, I was so spacy. I also had bronchitis-type symptoms.

I'm a real believer in liver support supplements with milk thistle for die-off. Die-off is in part caused by the stress put on our livers from the toxins excreted by the dying yeast. When I first started following this forum in November 2006 (when I first came down with my infection), the importance of liver support supplements with milk thistle was one of the first hints I picked up from the posters. I've become a real believer in liver support supplements ever since. Our livers need as much support as we can give them through the difficult time of die-off. If I could pass on one thing to new posters here, that would be it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)