CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The diet worked well, but MMS is FAR better

bluelotus8 Views: 2,556
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,933

Re: The diet worked well, but MMS is FAR better

I totally agree. I started using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement about three weeks ago. And I stopped for a few days in the middle. I started slow and gradually increased the dosage. I am now taking 15 drops 1x/day. Initially I did not feel much. But last few days when I increased my dosage to 15 drops, I passed so much candida, you would not believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last 4 to 5 days I had loose and fuzzy stools and for two days I had diahrea. It was all candida!!!!!!

I had candida infection for over 28 years. For most of those years I did not know what it was and no doctor could tell me either. I started anti candida diet at beginning of this year. I used every kind of antifungals (threelac, candigone, oil of oregano, garlic, coconut oil, .............). All worked to some degree. But after all these antifungals I still have candida symptoms.

It is not over yet for me. But I feel Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is killing the most resistant candida in me. I am feeling much better this week. I am confident Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will kill my candida overgrowth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)