CureZone   Log On   Join
HIV and MMS

ldsfireguy Views: 30,509
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,287

HIV and MMS

I am helping a young man who has HIV. He has been on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for several weeks. He says he
feels better and his mother reports increased energy and much more physical activity. He has also chosen to support his system with fresh juices and better diet in general.

Since I do not talk with him directly but through his mother, I haven't had good control on his education process. Recently I did re-education with the Mom on how to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and now he has increased to two times a day instead of one time. I sent Jims book home with her today along with instructions for using the citric acid as an activator. He has been using lemon juice.

On Nov 29 he goes for another T cell count. I am suspecting that as in Ozone therapy,
when the diseased T cells are oxidized and killed, that this may reflect in a lower T cell count. In ozone therapy after a period of time the T cells do re-establish themselves showing increased and eventually normal T cell counts. I am anticipating the same with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . We shall see. I hope to know more by the end of next week.

Arrow

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)