CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prescription antifungals? To use or not to use

mackenzie1 Views: 1,736
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,421

Re: Prescription antifungals? To use or not to use

I used Nystatin with great success, four 500,000 units (one pill) four times a day for six months. Nystatin is a safe, ol' timey antifungal with no known side effects that doctors have been using for decades. I also used two rounds of Difulcan during my treatment, once in the beginning, and once after I had to go on an Antibiotic for bronchitis during my treatments and my yeast went crazy. Difulcan is much stronger, and there can be some concerns for the liver. (I theorize that it's because the die-off happens much quicker on Difulcan, which stresses the liver.) I would only use it if the yeast is a life threatening condition, which it was in my case.

The ultimate knock-out punch for my yeast, though, was a parasite cleanse (Humaworm). That stuff really knocked the socks off the little buggers. I have three theories as to why it works so well: (1) if it is strong enough to kill worms, it's more than strong enough to kill yeast; (2) the antifungals in Humaworm worked particularly well against the strain of yeast that I had; or (3) my candida was being caused by parasites, and once I got rid of them, the candida went away. Whatever the reason was, happily it worked for me.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)