Cancer and MMS

ldsfireguy Views: 30,303
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,047,469

Cancer and MMS

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 304729
9/28/2007 10:40 AM

I started taking the one drop Wednesday. The instructions say to drink the mix within the hour. Since there is an hour to drink it, I sip until it's gone. Up to 3 drops today, in 3 oz. of water. With no adverse affects, it makes you want to take it twice a day, but that might be pushing it.

I am the one who thought a boil on the bottom was surfacing when it was not!
-------------------------
A progress report:

Day 9 on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement finds the tumor so soft to the touch that I can barely feel it when applying Tetrasil topically to it and the surrounding tissues. I felt lousy all day Tuesday, so left off the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement thinking that the dead cells floating around in my bloodstream made me toxic. I had a bout of diarrhea that was handled nicely with Immodium. Got back on schedule, but went back to 4 drops yesterday. After reading the posts here, I might have been further down the road had I taken 4 drops 2Xday. Will begin that today. I was waiting until the hard copy book comes. This is the ONLY way to go as far as I'm concerned.

I am extremely grateful to the OP for starting this thread. It probably saved my life.

I encourage everyone to read the website posted here so you don't have to go back to page 1. The life you save may be your own or that of someone else:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)