CureZone   Log On   Join
Started MMS last Friday

DudewithIBS Views: 1,894
Published: 12 years ago

Started MMS last Friday

I decided to give Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a try, given that recently I've been doing a very successfully anti-yeast diet, I suspect I have a nasty infection. My main symptoms the past 3 years have been mostly IBS.

First 2 days I started low (2 drops) and felt nothing relevant, but since yesterday I feel sick all over. I got like heat sensations on my skin I've never felt before, kind of small hot needles so to speak. I also feel dizzy and VERY anxious. The good thing is that my bowels are reacting somehow good. Little nausea but I'm keeping it within the comfort zone. Little D today as well.

I'm on 8 drops but I decided to lower one tomorrow. Somehow I'm very positive about this stuff, like somehow despite of feeling sick all over, I feel better, or different. I can't explain it in words.

Let see what happens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)