CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lot's of hairloss

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
flyingswan Views: 2,302
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,636

Re: lot's of hairloss

Hi

Regarding your hair-loss.

Is your hair-loss continues and for how long have you experienced it? How old are you? The reason I ask is that it may be just seasonal moulting, the same as a bird looses its feathers and grows new ones. I know it is possible to experience hair-loss in the spring and autumn as part of a natural cycle.

Head lice can also course the hair to fall out due to itching caused by head lice and other infestations. So it may be worth trying a head lice treatment anyway to rule out this possibility.

What I was recommended once by my doctor was to use a 2% Menthol ground crystals in an aqueous cream. This has a slight burning and cleansing sensation on the scalp as you use it, but really help to clear a scalp complaint I head at the time. You may want to discuss this with your doctor to see if he agrees it may help.

Love and Light

HealerGeorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)