CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dark circles around my eyes and i cant stand them no more, they must go but how -- !! HELP !!

flyingswan Views: 8,744
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,602

Re: dark circles around my eyes and i cant stand them no more, they must go but how -- !! HELP !!

Hi

Reading your message I feel your pain and frustration.

I feel you have chosen this condition for your self, to learn Self-love and acceptance.

What I would like you to do is look in the mirror and drop your opinion and judgment about yourself.

Just see the dark circles as an aspect of yourself that also deserve love and appreciation. I feel that if you can come to terms with this internal emotional charge around this condition, you will see an immediate improvement.

Remember that your body shows up as we think about it. The process of creation is thought, word and action. In terms of the human body this is Spiritual Energy, flesh (congealed spiritual energy) and form (the quality of the thoughts you have had about yourself).

You have said how sick you feel at your current thoughts about yourself. Please take the time to change your mind and opinion about yourself and then watch your face change to reflect your current thoughts about yourself.

Love yourself just because you deserve love. You are an aspect of God, made by God. You need to connect with your source energy within and just radiate it outwards, through all the layers of your body. Be at peace with yourself and see the beauty radiate.

HealerGeorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)