CureZone   Log On   Join
Woooo hooo!! I gots it.

shroom Views: 3,360
Published: 14 years ago

Woooo hooo!! I gots it.

After going to RedPaw electro-dermal screening for parasites, my results showed same as last time with the addition of mycoplasma spp.
Cyptosporidium came in first {which I had years ago, but not seen lately}
Blastocystis Hominis came in second {which I have}.
Fasciolopsis Buski came in third {I hope this is wrong}
Mycoplasma Spp. fourth {high reading}
Giardia lamblia fifth {close to B. Hominis reading}

I think it is safe to say the B. Hominis is causing confusion with the other protozoa readings. I do not have giardia, or crypto to my knowledge.
The fluke reading is likely picking up something flukish, but not F. Buski--my symptoms are just not sever enough I think.

So now for the good news! My doctor feels I have done my homework, and agreed to give me the meds I wanted.
Thoses meds are; trimetheprim sulfamethoxazole

The reason I wanted [this] was because I need to see if it causes a change in my symptoms which are consistent up to this point.
I know the drug is harsh on the gut, and will be prepared to deal with it.
I only have a week supply to experiment with, so I will not continue unless it shows effectiveness.
It is nice to be taken seriously for once!
I shall keep all of you posted on my trial with this drug. [it is good for targeting fluke as well as protozoa]. Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)