CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: some questions I still have, after reading many pages

verysugar Views: 1,315
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,045,560

Re: some questions I still have, after reading many pages

Hi there

In my opinion:
You can vastly improve your health by following the excellent advice here on Curezone.

When I attended University, I was allergic to so many foods served on campus that I had to take six months off to be tested. Apparently I tested allergic to every food except pears ....
And I don't particularly like pears.
Years later, I can eat practically anything.
It wasn't until I completed some Liver Flushes that I gained nearly full relief from allergies.

If I were you, I'd start with a parasite cleanse (I have had excellent results with Humaworm herbs - see the Humaworm forum if you are interested), followed by a Liver Flush or several. I'd consider a visit to a good naturopath (IMO some are shocking and some are excellent) to get some advice and monitoring - I'd want to know about possible mineral deficiencies, for example.

I'd then visit the amalgam/teeth forums - one person who rides a Harley knows her stuff ... forgot her name though ... and fix your teeth problems. I'd also query those chaps in the Iodine Supplementation forum about the potential of Iodine to assist with recovery.
They might offer some tasty coriander recipes too.

But I'm not you.

Best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)