CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 18 yrs old, should've never had mirena

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
bustarom Views: 1,440
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,045,088

Re: 18 yrs old, should've never had mirena

i'm so sorry you had this horrible experience. i've lived it for almost five years! go and get that thing out as soon as you can. i never associated any of my problems with the iud until i found this forum, and like so many other women, am so glad i have answers! i have spent the last five years depressed, angry (raging)!, thinking i was crazy or losing my mind, cold to everyone in my life, detached etc... i'm getting it out in a month, when insurance kicks in, and can't wait to regin some semblance of order in my life. my 7 year old only remembers his mom as the compulsive screaming person he's grown up with, not who i was before i lost myself, so i'm curious to see how he reacts to his once very laid back mommy! i'm not blaming everything on the iud, but it certainly was a big eye opener when i'm not the only one who's gone through all of this. you are too young for the iud. ask the dr. who gave it to you why they thought it was the best option and go from there. i feel for you and hope you are able to get it out and get your life back soon. God bless, and take care...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)