CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More mite and acne talk.

Views: 14,120
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,043,844

Re: More mite and acne talk.

I really really feel for you Trysten, I'm sorry to see you go through this.
I cant spend long on this post, but, have you looked into glyconutrients? I've just found out about them 2 weeks ago. They are apsolutely essential to our bodies yet we don't get nearly as much as we should. They are essential sugars. Sounds stupid, but WOW - I've been taking them for only 3 days now and I can't believe how good they make me feel. Most people only get 2 of these sugars in there diet but there are 8 that are required. The body then has a 37 step process if it wants the other 6 which is very taxing to our body. Only down side is they are expensive as hell. Perhaps if you read up on them you will justify the cost. I mean it can't hurt to have something else in your arsenal. Maybe just try it for a month. One of the big things for me is that it has completely relieved me from my Depression from having acne. I cant explain it but I think everyone, no matter what the ailment, should consider these. Best of luck trysten, Whatever you choose to do next I hope it works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.047 sec, (1)