CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodine from Walgreen's OK?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sandover Views: 10,026
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,043,085

Re: iodine from Walgreen's OK?

Molly --

I had some kind of large "freckles" on my nose that really lightened/lessened -- not sure if it was because of internal I ingestion or the topical use. BUT...I think I mentioned before that this past summer I used the EVCO/I mix instead of sunscreen and it was so helpful (again, not sure if it was the internal ingestion, too) -- but, no burns).

The key to OP with Iodine is not to use too much, although I have applied straight Lugol's to my gumline and gotten stained teeth, which goes away pretty quick.

You can also put that oil/I mix on Q-Tips and stick it in your ears. Just don't answer the phone when you do it without thinking --ouch!

My skin has gotten so much better in the last year. Until I began OP in early October of '06, and then added Iodine to the oil regimen in the spring, I did not leave the house w/o makeup. Now I never use it. A big deal for me. I had some of what I thought was permanent Acne along the jawline, temples, etc. and then would break out on the rest of the face/cheeks periodically, plus had a hard time with my mid/upper back. Now all those areas are clear.

(A side note: One thing I did manage to avoid during the migraines this summer was acetominaphen-based pain relievers. I have taken them on a long-term basis before, and do feel that I have seen more breakouts during those times as it is so liver-congesting. If you must resort to pain meds, try to avoid Tylenol...)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)