CureZone   Log On   Join
Amazing film!

Views: 3,549
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,975

Amazing film!

Amazing film and I know the truth of it because I've given my dad some healing through meditating on him from hundreds of miles away. He didn't know anything about it but was out of bed the next day, all pink (as he said), tingling and walking his dog!

Other things have occured to other people too when I've been meditating; I actually led my homeless, addict friend into church (I was there in my mind sort of with my body) but I was physically at home! Heheheheh

It's a lot to do with telepathy, light and force of will. And faith as in believing we can do anything because the power is given us; all we want. My motto is: I can walk on water!

During that film I recalled something I've heard about old emotions being somehow connected to the gut and left inside us. You know I've done HW, well the last few days I've been feeling very, very terrible emotionally, bordering on as bad as I was at the worst time of my life. Last night I couldn't sleep for fear and worry (I'm not generally the worrying sort and usually can't get enough sleep).

I've been sitting here feeling a kind of release inside, and a cleansed feeling in the gut and think a blockage (which my naturopath told me about when he tested me on his vega machine) has been cleared out, hence the emotions pouring out.

I think this may be the breakthrough I've been waiting for. I'll let you know when I can. Now for my saddest, most heart rending death metal (Hypocrisy) to get these tears flowing. (I've barely been able to cry for years)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.492 sec, (1)