CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh, YES!

fledgling Views: 3,707
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,870

Oh, YES!

Commercially-prepared foods have so many drawbacks, and areas of doubt and concern...only beginning with the fact that they were grown far away...while you and I weren't watching.

I can pinpoint the 'cause' of every symptom. If I eat wheat flour, and no brown rice, the very next day I will have urinary urgency.

Since someone around here likes to bring home store-bought pie, once a week...and I don't mind that he does, I have had to fall back on other tactics.

...I eat less than half the pie, over a couple of days. (He didn't have brothers and sisters, so he thinks he must share equally.)

...I eat good stuff, before and after the pie.

...I could make other goodies, so he doesn't need to bring pie. He absolutely loves brown rice pudding. Also, he and I have gotten used to less or no sweets, preferring stevia, even in stewed plums, which he also loves...and in his baking.

...And I often 'bless' our food...just in case. I've seen 'blessing' work wonders.

I surely do admire your dedication, Aslanlight.

Now, about those sheep...there must be an interesting story there...and I love stories. Perhaps another day.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

10.063 sec, (1)