CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

dbal Views: 3,841
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,040,607

Re: Why is this Humaworm's busiest time of year?

Whether it be busy or slow season, humaworm hasn't posted here since I revealed my development of ALS following taking hw in April. I have said before that I take responsibility for blindly taking this treatment for a problem that was clearly not due to parasites without consulting medical doctor, so there should be no problem in that regard. I just think that not addressing this forum and customers whilst still manufacturing and selling the herbal product is not the way to go. Anyone that provides medicinal products be it pharmaceutical or herbal, is responsible for giving unbiased advice and proper guidance to customers. In this regard, humaworm here is really acting like any doctor and everyone who has purchased humaworm is in effect its patients. I find it disappointing if people are recieving humaworm orders and not having their questions addressed. No one wants a situation where selling a treatment comes before the patient. I think that humaworm should come back to adressing its customers if it is continuing to sell its product, I know it has helped so many, but like any medicinal product can be harmful without proper advice. I do not want to come across a bitter and angry, I wish it weren't so, but I must put out this message to make sure no one else makes the same mistake I did.
D B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)