CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lung cancer

fsnaturelady Views: 1,243
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 103,886

Re: lung cancer

Unfortunately, most people are bonded to the Docs. My sister-in-law has a very painful back from four degenerated discs. Then, she tells me that she is very constipated and I gave her some of the LLB. I believe that she is taking it -- only for a few days so far, but the other day, she took some laxative material to move her bowels! I told her to just keep increasing the quantity of the LLB. I figure that if she would get her colon working better, her back might improve.

Then, last night, we were all visiting together (she and my brother are in from the West Coast for a family visit), I realized that nothing will change -- actually, she said that her Doc told her not to believe anything on the internet -- and she commented that the natural way is only a view -- one which I have enjoyed for many years and now know MUCH more from this past year.

I now believe that it is the process of someone else taking the problem from them that stops people from examining another way; they actually believe that the Doc has their interests at heart -- they do not have to take the responsibility for helping themselves because that is a lot of work and they do not know where to begin -- even from the helpful souls around them. We may or may not be correct, but wouldn't you think that these people that we are trying to help would at least sit down and do some research on the suggested protocol?! And, unfortunately, they believe that the Docs really do know what they are doing and it is very sad to watch the downward spiral.

You did your best and can only watch with tolerance and patience.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)