CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying different treatments, but still depressed.

julie819 Views: 3,349
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,038,482

Re: Trying different treatments, but still depressed.

i'm not familiar with what a cheilitis relapse is. My lips always have dark red blotches after they peel, and sometimes even before they peel you can see the red
blotches underneath the loose skin. I think it's irritation of some sort but i'm not sure. When i had an allergic reaction to the fragrance in chapstick, my lips broke out in a bunch of red bumpy pimples, but that was definitely an allergic reaction.

Can you tell me what cheilitis relapse is? i'll make sure to be on the lookout for it. I'm not sure if i have candida (my tongue has always looked a little white even though i try to brush it as much as possible), but then i asked to see my friend's tongue who doesn't have ex cheilitis and hers looked exactly the same, so who knows. I will do the spit test though.

i'm so worried! its starting to get really cold outside and i have to walk everywhere at college and i dont know how my lips will be :(

but i will definitely try to figure out what the underlying cause is. Someone here posted about celiac disease- its a gluton intolerance that can affect your skin (since your skin is a reflection of what's happening internally), but who knows.

<3 julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.672 sec, (1)