CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying different treatments, but still depressed.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
CheiltisFighter Views: 3,473
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,038,467

Re: Trying different treatments, but still depressed.

i think if you get rid of the underlying cause, wateva it is for different people then the lips will heal just like a scab would but its not a scab. the underlying cause might have caused auto immunity which can cause skin problems and this happens to affect our lips... candida can do this if you breath through your mouth and have a thrush(white on tongue is a sign) and i have it so its my best guess... it might be for you too but just take that water spit test and find out... i've read people have cure themselves with liver flush... most of the cures i've read have been cured from inside out... jus be patient. Your ex cheilits started just like mine i did the exact same thing when i was about 5, knowway of knowing. I did lick my lips a whole lot and when i first had it i felt they were healing because when i peeled it was forced and bled like crazy but they it became infected, which may have weakened my immune system causing wateva it caused. I ate a whole lot of sweet foods and had cravings(candida) so its mind settling now i got an idea of how to properly get rid of this lip problem. Have you ever had a cheilitis relapse, where you get a bump on your lower lip?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.390 sec, (1)