CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying different treatments, but still depressed.

CheiltisFighter Views: 3,340
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,038,366

Re: Trying different treatments, but still depressed.

julie, last year i had probably the most mentally stressful time of my life.. i'd had cheilitis since i was a kid and started college. What really helped me and what you need to feel comfortable is a good emollient. Find out if you got any infections e.g. candida... im no doctor but i think if you'll heal it it will be from the inside. Trust me i know how stressful and crazy this can be. I'm black and when my lips use to peel raw, it left my lips bright red.... felt extremely embarrassed and self conscious but i made my own little formula and got my lips looking normal but still peeling by using aloe vera vaseline and vaseline intensive care lotion and mixing it with a little bit of water... buts thats what works for me so i feel 'comfortable'. I been through all the suicidal thoughts but none of that will help you, foreal i feel for you its right infront for everyone to see, people have been cured. I got mine fro lip picking at an early age. But i've had candida symptoms for years such as brain fog, runny nose and a white tongue so i'm going with eliminating my candida(easy enough) and see how my lips react to it. Pray for direction to curing this and you'll get it... different people, different ways.. peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)