CureZone   Log On   Join
I have to disagree also...

Mistral Views: 3,112
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,038,046

I have to disagree also...

Prism -

I have to agree with what Unyquity said. Your interpretation of activities in the forum is just over the top.

I've had my clashes with them, mostly before the crash. Unyquity has it right, their personalities and knowledge are strong, and their responses are intense. A few react quite strongly to criticism and dissension. But I really don't think there is anything underhanded going on there.

I believe the responses to the question about giving away Iodine thread were more in the flavor that the effort wouldn't be understood or appreciated and would be wasted on those who are unfamiliar or skeptical.

Ultimately, the conversion of the original Iodine forum was the decision of the Webmaster, whether it was his idea or theirs we may never know. Unyquity seems to feel it was driven by the moderation issue, but it was also related to their perception that they were constantly attacked by people they perceived to be trolls. The private forum gives them control over moderation and the level of attacks. It also diffused a lot of hostility in the Iodine debate forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.383 sec, (1)