CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you are extremely unappreciative

b2reflect Views: 3,547
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,037,734

Re: you are extremely unappreciative

"Thanks to the forum that you now find so unacceptable you are now making great strides in getting your health back."

That forum is there for people to 'learn' from...or whatever else may come from it. Many are offended and trashed in there. It is alledgely for one to learn in. Many can learn, as suggested from this post, in the beginning pages. Also, many can learn in a few different posts after the beginning pages. YET, there is much chatter over there...which is not to say it is wrong, it is just not useful to learn from. Also, lsd or bible thumping verses or threats of euthanism because ONE chooses to SUBJECT FEAR into others lives is not necessary for one to learn about Iodine.

I am not suggesting that euthanism does NOT occur. That is the furthest thing from the truth YET that initial post is FEAR MONGERING. I do not know what Trapper's intention was, because simply put, I am not him. I do suggest that whether he intended it or not, it is nothing but fear mongering though.

"That's called "biting the hand that feeds you". Dogs that do that get taken to the pound and put down."

So, are you suggesting that the VWT is there for kudos? They claim they are in there to teach...I am not suggesting that they are not. For one to 'bite the hand that feeds you' suggests that the one that feeds is expecting appreciation or an award for doing so. Is that what the VWT is all about? Receiving an award or a kudo because they share information? I guess from your remark you believe that to be true?

At any rate, it is an open 'private' forum. One can take from it what is useful for them and leave what is not, which would be the O/T stuff and sometimes even the bible verses.

Peace,
Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)