CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clue as to what is off base about the Iodine Supplementation Forum Team/IMO

Views: 3,709
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,037,692

Re: Clue as to what is off base about the Iodine Supplementation Forum Team/IMO

I was thinking about that forum after your run in Prism.

I find it telling that so many have a problem with that forum. And that, that should be an indicator to someone that the whole affair needs to be looked at.

Anyway, what I was thinking about was: what makes one forum so much better than another? Bottom line, I believe, is friendliness and patience.

And that, imo, is greatly lacking there. A new person can't come in with a question without being told... did you read? That sounds so much like a brush off. Of course it is always good for a person to do their own research, but the good forums are always repeating themselves and that seems to be too much of a bother over there. Sometimes, hand holding is needed... especially for the ill.

And then, the other thing that seems to be a destructive influence is the insistence on participants having an understanding of chemistry, biology and etc. If a participant doesn't have this, it's like the participant is looked down upon.

I remember one individual who did read the previous posts and then had question upon question upon question. That person must have had a very thick skin for the way they were spoken to and still persevered. Just because the owners of that forum understood Iodine the way that they did doesn't mean that a new person automatically will.

Seems to me that true participation is discouraged, and that is, to me, the saddest part of the whole fiasco. Iodine is needed... needed desperately by the populace. Not the attitudes that are confronted.

I guess, bottom line, it's the bedside manner that is so insulting to my senses more than anything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)