CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steroids

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

bluandyelo Views: 6,870
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,037,382

Re: Steroids

Dear liverhelp,

It's a shame you were insulted by my post, it was not my intention at all. I am not just interested in flaming you as you suggest. I am pointing out that when you take liver toxic drugs to support your sport/art you are no longer showing any respect for your body, and are seriously jeopardising your chance of a happy healthy future.

You can’t tell me that this has nothing to do with competing and comparing yourself to others. If that were true you would be content with your natural best.

Look, you know perfectly well that what you are doing is extremely damaging to your whole body. To say what you have said below is an admission of this:

“Anabolic steroid users don’t abuse their bodies – they cycle the steroid to allow the body to recover. Do your research before making statements – how much people do you know who have died using steroids? Now think about the amount of people who die smoking?”

I am quite familiar with the bodybuilding scene and nothing you can say to me will convince me that the use of anabolic steroids for body building purposes is justified. I’m not saying body builders are stupid. You know exactly what you are doing. You know exactly how much liver toxic oral anabolic steroid you can take before you have to give your body a break, and you know that if you don’t give your body that break you will run into serious complications down the road. This is my idea of abuse.

If I told you I beat my dog to the point that he is just able to keep on living, then I give him an adequate break and beat him again to the same point. You would call me abusive. If you wouldn’t many others would.

I stand by my statement that if you are so determined to have the “best” physique, that you will abuse your body so drastically to achieve it, then you are suffering from a delusion or mental disorder of some kind. Bigorexia, BDD, it doesn’t matter what you call it, or if it has no name, you have crossed the line into ill health and self abuse.

I want to congratulate you on your decade of clean body building and understand that it is an art of sorts, and I sincerely hope that you return to that lifestyle.

I also want to add that many of us will do some damage to our bodies in pursuit of improved appearance. Waxing legs, tattoos, plastic surgery, the list is endless and it is the norm not the exception. However, I personally believe it is a matter of degree, and while you may be willing to sacrifice many years of your later life for big muscles now, I’m sure your loved ones would not support you in that. I would not support you in that. I saw your initial post as a request for support. This is how I read it… “How can I keep abusing myself, for as long as possible with the least amount of damage?”

If I fed the metaphorical dog I abused a very healthy Diet with lots of vitamins and herbal support, I have no doubt he would recover more quickly between beatings, than if I fed him a low quality diet, but this does not change the fact that I am abusing him! It just means I can abuse him for longer!

Peace - I do wish you peace, because we can all use it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.047 sec, (2)