CureZone   Log On   Join
Clue as to what is off base about the Iodine Supplementation Forum Team/IMO

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Royal Flora - Beyond Probiotics
Learn why Royal Flora is superior to dairy-based probi...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Prism Views: 4,017
Published: 12 years ago

Clue as to what is off base about the Iodine Supplementation Forum Team/IMO

I'll get flamed probably for this post, but I just wanted to put this out there for some thoughtful contemplation for people.

I haven't posted since I got utterly disgusted by 1 of the moderators at the Iodine Supplementation Forum for posting what I think imo is so off base as pertaining to the subject matter as it confounded me. Then a member posted something on that thread I felt I needed to say something, which I did.

I really I couldn't figure out what bothered me most about that forum for a while before that last thread that I found objectionable. But I've got a clue or 2 now what it is.

I'll give you all the links and you all can read them if you want, but it's not about those posts really. I said good-bye to the Iodine Supplementation Forum, which is too bad since I had gained so much from the info. but I can go to the other more professional websites, that have most of the original topic matter anyway, like the Iodine Dr.s websites, and others. I don't refer anyone over to the Iodine Supplementation Forum any longer, the 3 mods that run it have their own problems and issues, along with some of their most steadfast members which I'm too embarrassed to send anyone I know there. Other members like I did, take what they want and leave the rest, most are normal folks looking for help, answers, and well-being with regard to Iodine and related subject matter. They are also getting more than they bargained for by going there.

This is what I've learned just from pulling back and reading the posts, mostly from the 3 team moderators, and a few of their most steadfast 'worshipers'. It's easy to spot which ones they are, since they have the same views on many of the off topic discourse they like to post so much of.

It's about their fanatic religious beliefs, I can't tell denomination they are. I have no clue as to that..except they like to quote the bible, various biblical text, things of that nature, along with the old 60's drug culture. Pessimism runs rampant from there, with condemnation for any others that don't believe what they believe in.

There's also some rant once in a while about how clearly they see, and others don't, won't or can't. It's nothing to do with supplementing and getting healthy with Iodine much of the time there. I'd like to see what those 3 people actually look like in fact. How healthy are they?

So, it's a private forum, but in a public spot, maybe they should have 'membership' with a questioner to pick those they do want posting there, then have a closed private forum?

So, this is my opinion, and it's only my conclusion, no one else's, that is what I feel is off base about that forum.

Here is the link to the thread I find objectionable. It's amazing how many people ignore stuff.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1034711

One more thing too, about Iodine supplementation, I feel some strong things about it, because I did get off my thyroid meds after 31 years, and I feel better than ever. There is some healing going on that I didn't anticipate and yes, you do get clear headed and you can think better, but I have some feeling about overdoing it, the doses maybe, or not doing some cleansing along the way as you are going thru detox depending on how heavy it is for a person. I think there could be some delusional thinking, some skewed thinking that actually is slanted towards religious revelations for some people, this I don't know, I couldn't say, but imo it's something for thought. Or the moderators got bonded because of their shared views, then they attracted the same kind of fellowship in some of the other members? It's just up for your thoughtful contemplation for those that would like to use that forum or those that are using it for help with Iodine supplementation, to be wary, and go ahead..flame away! The debate is on!

One more thing, the threads with much of the religious pontification could disappear after this post, it's what they like to do. They hide, delete, edit, many of their posts, and it would be nice if they would leave up the stuff so that people can ascertain and draw conclusions based on what they so freely post in the first place.

Love,
Prism

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)