Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
multigravida Views: 3,235
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,158

Re: Wondering if it's from the Mirena

I too have had swollen eye lids - every few weeks they look like they are full of fluid on my top lids and swollen under my eye. It lasts 1-2 days and slowly goes away but then my eye area is dry for days and itchy - it takes about a week to get back to normal and several episodes of this have left my under eye area lined /wrinkled considerably in the last 3 months and I am only 32 and used to look 23 at most! This swelling has been happening off/on for the last 6 months and I have had my IUD for 15 months. I thought this was an allergy to something thought it keeps happening despite the fact I have done away with anything that could cause it (new softener, face cream etc). I never thought it could have to do with the IUD but now I am not sure as it does appear to be fluid retention as it is only the eyelids not my eyes themselves.

I also am experiencing pregnancy like symptoms - infact I was convinced I might be pregnant so I took a test today despite my husband reminding me you have to have sex to get pregnant (and that is not happening with my total lack of sex drive). The test was negative. I am bloated, gaining weight, eating everything in sight, crampy, often have numbness in my arms/hands when I sleep (not just slept on it wrong kind...all up and down my arms/hands), restless at night when trying to sleep despite the fact that I am tired, loose bowels, rash on my hand that wont go away, headaches, neck pain, crampy flu feelings, short temper, lack of energy, larger breasts and my period didn't show up in October at all (has been declining for the last 4-5 months from a few days of spotting to a day to almost nothing). I feel pmsy all the time though but no bleeding. I have been thinking I may be having a thyroid problem again (had hypothyroidism with my last baby) but now I am starting to think it could be the IUD instead. My husband isn't too happy with the thought of me taking it out because I paid $865 out of pocket for it and planned on having it in at least another year before we try for another baby but if it is the IUD I want it OUT now. I'd rather be pregnant and have a good reason to be miserable ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)