CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Common sense? For me it is

DudewithIBS Views: 1,630
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,036,701

Re: Common sense? For me it is

I is great to see that I got the attention of so many bright people, based on your comments I can only think that this thread will enrich my own beliefs.

See, my main problem is IBS, and perhaps that's why the article made so much sense to me. I have no rashes or skin problems whatsoever, but my digestive system is totally deranged, and I get Sugar cravings and anxiety attacks, prostate issues and many other "non explained" mild symptoms.

Being on the Candida diet has helped me more that anything else, even to the point of being almost symptom free. However, my past experiences with very restricted diets tought me that in my case, too much restriction made me feel worst and somehow there was something not right for me.

But reading your posts make me think maybe I have not such a severe Candida case as many of you.

I can only feel the most deep respect and admiration for all of you, and I agree that if the restrictive diet helps you, you should listen to your body before anything else.

Maybe this thread should be pinpointed as something that we should "keep in mind". I mean, maybe in some regard we shall at least remember that for some of us sometimes too much is just too much, and a personal middle point should be reached in our own treatments and beliefs.

I wish you all the best of lucks and may Candida stop bothering us someday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)