CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wondering if it's from the Mirena

mickey69 Views: 3,183
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,033,510

Re: Wondering if it's from the Mirena

hey kabel ,
thanks for your e-mail.
yes iam doing just fine with out the IUD. i could not belive how much better i was almost right after getting it out.
it took me a while to find some one who would give me a B/C becourse iam over 35 and i smoke ... we are millitary and it was tricky getting it, the told me i can get the depo or the IUD just becourse of my age and iam a smoker . but finally after messing around for a while and getting relocated due to the millitary to AZ. anyways the doc, here in on post in AZ, told me yes it is dangers for me to have B/C and smoke but i never had any trouble bevore so he gave me YAZ . i told him nothing could be worth than the IUD. and so far so good. iam happy feeling good, my husband and son have there mom and wife back. iam ack to normal.iam so very glade to have te IUD removed and iam telling any one whom i hear talking about getting it or even thinking about it, not to.it is bad news.
so anyways, i be on here sometimes and help some one if i can..i had seeng this gils in trouble becourse of this stuppid IUD.
anyways , thanks kabel, belive it or not your impot helped me out allout.thanks
keep in contact.
love mickey69

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.813 sec, (1)