CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Class Action

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Kabel Views: 4,699
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,034,629

Re: Class Action

thanks for your reply mi cielo, I share you frustration. i gave my doctor a print out of the netdoctor site (link at the end of this message, for your convenience)which listed the main side effects etc, which included the ones i had been having, which was mainly numbness and migraines, although i had other less serious but annoying ones. I just said i thought she might like it for her general information incase anyone else came in with the same problems - because she had never heard of anyone having numbness etc from progesterone - of course, natural progesterone that we make in our bodies does not cause numbness, it's just the synthetic hormones that do that lol... I have also given print outs of various articles etc on mirena as well as estrogen dominance to my osteopath as she has a lot of female patients, my friends and my dentist because mirena can cause gum problems in some people, and estrogen dominance can mimick sjogren's disease, which often displays one of its first symptoms as a severe dry mouth. The more we can spread the message to people the better.

Maybe you could ask your doc if the manufacturers did indeed supply him with prescribing information? or if you want to avoid a confrontation, you could print out Bayer's prescribing info (link below) and give that to him as you are leaving his office, with your personal relavant bits highlighted - it clearly says on page 4, first column, paragraph 7 ..."increased risk of perforation in women who are lactating". I do feel though, that despite the listed possible side effects, doctors are somehow brainwashed into thinking that mirena is the best thing since sliced bread. They are so used to people getting side effects anyway, i suppose - after all every drug has possible side effects - everything we take is a risk to a greater or lesser extent - and perhaps doctors just believe (mistakenly) that the risks are minimal so no need to panic the patient by going on about what might never happen. Personally i would rather know everything and i think that most people are intelligent enough to handle the truth if it is explained to them properly. We can't change the world in a day or even a lifetime, but at least there are forums like this where we can give each other support and share knowledge. Thank goodness for the internet!!:)

Anyway, like i said before - best of luck, i will be thinking of you:)xxx

http://berlex.bayerhealthcare.com/html/products/pi/Mirena_PI.pdf

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001706.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)