CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beware of "sleep meds"!

summerhaunt Views: 2,306
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,033,801

Re: Beware of "sleep meds"!

Yep, tried that one, too, twice, and it never did a thing for me. Most of the sleep meds either didn't work at all or worked for putting me to sleep, which really isn't my problem. None of them helped with getting into deep sleep (I get 0% slow wave sleep). And all of them left me with residual drowsiness in the daytime, which was only making my already sleep deprived situation worse. I always gave them a fair try, but would not continue them if they didn't work after a fair try.

I think I've decided my sleep problem isn't a sleep problem, breathing problem, heart problem, psychological problem, or bad sleep hygeine/habits/environment like most other people. I think my problem is a brain wiring thing, and is probably caused by the things that I'm hoping the iodine, oil pulling, cleanses, and supplementation will fix. Cut out the toxins in my body, any virus/bacteria/parasites, give my body what it NEEDS with the iodine, etc., then we can see if maybe my brain (and whatever other part of the body might be contributing) can straighten me out!

Couple more weeks, and I won't even have to be on the birth control pills, so should be off ALL artificial medications (unless the Requip does work, and even then as the detox progresses, I'll see if I would be able to stop that too!). My husband has decided to get "snipped" so that I don't have to be taking hormonesóbrave knight to go under the knife to save his woman from having to. While we'd both love another child, we both realize we're getting old enough and if we can't get the health issues straightened out, we'd be cheating the child because neither one of us have the energy even for our three teens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.283 sec, (1)