CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about MMS and Mercury

Alexandria Views: 2,201
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,727

Re: Question about MMS and Mercury

Hi All,
You can get it cheaper if you buy 6 or more but your looking at $400 and over but if you have friends that want to useit?My friend used it on her autistic son when he was 3 and a 1/2 he started talking within a week. It definately gets the ball rolling with merc detox but it is still a long process and if you have mold and fungus you are still in for a long one.
I will test again in a couple a weeks.(merc)

I need to post some more info I am learning I am also on the rife group forum and the founder of the group knows a lot about the lymes and fungus and he said that so far he is not seeing the biotoxin removal of the fungus with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Keep in mind he is new at using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement too and he is using a meridian testing machine to see if mold is still present but I do not think he is using the paradophilius but he did say using plant sterols helps the best at removing the biotoxin but I think he still thinks it is beneficial(MMS) to reduce pathogens and viral loads of people with these problems. I still think it is going to take a longer usage program than with other things such as Malaria. I will ask his permission to post his research!
Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)