CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More determined than ever

summerhaunt Views: 2,167
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,033,713

Re: More determined than ever

I stopped all supplementation in early September, so I've had a 2 month break (I was waiting for the doc appointment, to see what the tests showed). I'm ready now to start up again.

I've always had problems with being tired despite getting plenty of rest. However, I never realized things were wrong until about 1999 (age 30, and about 1 year after that factory job working with plastics, a year before that was Tennessee with the bad water and the job at Oak Ridge), and things have been escalating ever since then.

I can count on one hand the number of alert, energetic days I've had in the last 8 years. :( However, on a good note, two weeks ago was a day that I felt at 80%, which is awesome for me ... not quite normal for a normal person, but such an improvement. Now, I have had some alert, energetic hours (not full days) over several days, and those hours were definitely a result of the Iodine supplementation and oil pulling, which I had started in July.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)